Return to main menu: I’m looking for …
On the brilliant Diagnostic Questions site the White Rose Maths Hub team have written quizzes to support the teaching of Year 3.
- BBC Bitesize KS1 and KS2
- An excellent site is the Nrich site, note the problems and games and interactives.
- Reasoning and Problem Solving Questions – White Rose Maths Hub
- CIMT (Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching) Primary Resources
- Woodlands Primary Resources by Mandy Barrow
- Maths Warriors
- Mathsticks, note the age related activities including early years.
- Primary Resources.co.uk
- Illuminations activities, note you can search by age.
- WolframAlpha can be used by very young students, an excellent introduction to the type of queries useful to this age group is provided in WolframAlpha’s blog post ‘10 Fun Questions Kids Can Try with WolframAlpha‘ and see also 10 more fun questions kids can answer with WolframAlpha.
- Activities from Ambleside Primary School (page no longer maintained but still many good links).
- Maths Champs from Pearson
- Many resources in the Investigations series may be useful for younger students.
- TES Resources, you can search by age – see this loop cards resources for example.