Return to main menu: I’m looking for …
On the brilliant Diagnostic Questions site, the White Rose Maths Hub team have written quizzes to support the teaching of Years 1 to 8. See also the extensive collection of free resources on TES from the White Rose team.
- BBC Bitesize KS1 and KS2
- An excellent site is the Nrich site, note the problems and games and interactives.
- Reasoning and Problem Solving Questions – White Rose Maths Hub
- CIMT (Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching) Primary Resources. See also the Interactive resources for Year 3, Year 3 Revision, Year 4, and Year 5 Probability Interactive Material
- Maths Zone Interactive Maths games and activities by Mandy Barrow.
- Mathsticks, note the tabs at the top.
- Primary Resources.co.uk
- NCTM Illuminations, note you can search by age.
- WolframAlpha can be used by very young students, an excellent introduction to the type of queries useful to this age group is provided in WolframAlpha’s blog post ‘10 Fun Questions Kids Can Try with WolframAlpha‘ and see also 10 more fun questions kids can answer with WolframAlpha.
- TES Resources, you can search by age – see this loop cards resources for example.