All checked and updated – many of these songs have gone down well for a considerable time. A more recent discovery was the One Direction quadratic formula song which makes my student smile (and sing a long!) (A reminder of GCSE Formulae)
The following songs have all gone down very well with students, particularly the Circle Song!
This on the Quadratic Formula makes my students smile – and they sing along! The One Direction Quadratic Formula song!
- YouTube – The Polygon Song
- They Might Be Giants – Nonagon
- I am a parallelogram by Peter Weatherall
- Platonic Solids by Peter Weatherall
- Angles Music Video by Peter Weatherall
- Mean Median & Mode Math Learning Upgrade
- Exponent Rules Math Learning Upgrade
- YouTube – Finite Simple Group (of Order Two
- YouTube – Animaniacs – Multiplication [ENLGISH WITH VIDEO]
- YouTube – Sneak Peak of James Blunt on Sesame Street
- YouTube – Jack Black – Math Song.wmv
- I really like math (I really like you, Carly Rae Jepsen) – YouTube
- Tom Lehrer – New Math
The Klein Four are a bit beyond school Mathematics you may appreciate this if you are studying a Mathematics degree!
….and of course, ‘Katie’s bad science’. I love this!
Original and re-edited version of Katie Melua’s song nine million bicycles proposed by Simon Singh and presented on Ted talks by Michael Shermer.